Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey’s anatomy Seasons 1-7: Popular Drama Show!

Go down

Grey’s anatomy Seasons 1-7: Popular Drama Show! Empty Grey’s anatomy Seasons 1-7: Popular Drama Show!

Post by merrytess Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:13 am

Almost Family Guy DVD everything is done inside the hospital, their work, but everything is so personal. And all the characters are different. This is Meredith, she is just trying to have a normal life, but his life is always strange. Desperate Housewives DVDThen there is George, which is soft and careful, and he also failed his exam because he was too busy worrying other people and their problems. Who can do nothing without the individual involved, and almost cost him his job, he is too good. The Big Bang Theory DVD Alex, well he pretends to be tough, but it has some personal problems that covers it. He is a very hardcore, and until he came to Seattle Grace to him was the most important of his career, but there will be soft, befriends, and falls in love. Derek, Grey's Anatomy DVD well, he is a good guy, but if he really loves Meredith? He thinks he knows what he wants, but I am not sure he is doing. Bailey, who is tough, but he knows what he is doing. I love it! This is one of the best series ever made. I have never been one to go to medical shows, and when people told me to watch Grey’s Anatomy, I quickly rejected the idea. Criminal Minds DVDOver time, I heard many rumors about how great it was and that I should give it a try.

merrytess

Back to top Go down