Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Grey’s Anatomy

Go down

Love Grey’s Anatomy Empty Love Grey’s Anatomy

Post by merrytess Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:39 pm

I love Grey's Anatomy DVD the character stories that ran throughout the season. Yang seemed to take more of a centre stage this season, which was great as she is one of my favourite characters. Brothers and Sisters DVD There are one or two tiny new characters, but I think they are more for future seasons and were added to sort of get the ball rolling on next seasons stories. Meredith had a fantastic storyline this season, which sort of came alive towards the second half. Bones DVD Karev centred episodes were actually my favourite. Hopefully at some point something will actually go right for him! The characters continue to get better. There was not a dull episode in the season. The Big Bang Theory DVD The musical was really funny and I think we can establish who can sing and who can't by the way Callie basically sings nearly every song. An amazing season, which can only get better next year. I know it may be a little early to review this now but this is just for the show, i will update when have the DVD. The L Word DVD After last seasons Huge Tense and at times scary season finale, Grey's returns albit a little slow but still brillient. We get to find out how everyone is coping with the events, everyone deals with it in their own way and i think Cristinas was the most absorbing, i actually thought she would quit Seattle Grace Mercy West but thankfully she did not.

merrytess

Back to top Go down