Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate Housewives—Successful Modern Show!

Go down

Desperate Housewives—Successful Modern Show! Empty Desperate Housewives—Successful Modern Show!

Post by merrytess Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 am

Desperate Housewives DVD has broken the rules of the success of modern television. Instead of starting as a slow burner that gradually draws in the audience through word-of-mouth, Breaking Bad DVD this comedy-drama about a group of women in a fictional American suburb was an instant hit on both sides of the Atlantic. Wisteria Lane is a perfect upper middle class American suburb, with beautiful houses, neat lawns, vans and sport utility vehicles in the aisles, and an occasional baseball game on the road for young people. Family Guy DVD But there are problems beneath the surface. In some ways, Desperate Housewives followed by the late ‘Sex and the City’; While Carrie and her friends in New York flat on men, sex workers, men and sex, they were still trying to find their place in the world. Women in ‘Desperate’ are different. Everyone has made a choice that each individual faces fallout from those decisions. I hope this show never ends, but of course it should. My only hope is that this is, Medium DVD I’m too old to watch anything on TV at that time or be replaced by something that I love as much or more. I love this show! In fact, I love him so much I want to live in the middle of Wisteria Lane so I could watch the ‘goings on’ all the families there. Yes, I know.

merrytess

Back to top Go down