Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was wondering

3 posters

Go down

I was wondering Empty I was wondering

Post by Nicole James Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I was wondering can we have two to three chars I'm just wondering
Nicole James
Nicole James

Back to top Go down

I was wondering Empty Re: I was wondering

Post by evilkitten3 Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 pm

What do I do?
evilkitten3
evilkitten3

Back to top Go down

I was wondering Empty Bones:Great Show!

Post by merrytess Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 pm

The Bones DVD engaging character and his great respect for evidence and denial of any personal and intimate relationship are imitating the legendary character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes. The Big Bang Theory DVD Holmes profession could identify a person by looking at them, splashing mud on a person told him they were in an instant, and he could see the passages in the most insignificant and mundane evidence. Bones looks at the bones and infallible Tye describes the details, like Holmes. Desperate Housewives DVD Watson was the man of action, although most Americans would not understand, because here we have always presented Watson to be a dullard. But Conan Doyle makes him a wounded veteran of the war, very similar to the FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth and Watson, Holmes is not the gun. Watson was a man of action, not crazy Hollywood makes representations in many stories of lame. Watson asked Holmes, calculator, and as Temer Brennan Holmes had his own lab as well. I am not negative at all here. Medium DVD The stories of Sherlock Holmes in his day was the popularity of Harry Potter today, were a great success and fun for the hordes of people, and remain to this day for many of us. It takes talent to recreate that serious, and in this series, which came very close. Only the episode on deaf mute girl makes you feel good and fill out an experience that is watching this TV show. Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD The Bones engaging character and his great respect for evidence and denial of any personal and intimate relationship are imitating the legendary character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes.
Buy Cheap DVD

merrytess

Back to top Go down

I was wondering Empty Re: I was wondering

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum