Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate housewives Seasons 1-7: Brilliant Drama!

Go down

Desperate housewives Seasons 1-7: Brilliant Drama! Empty Desperate housewives Seasons 1-7: Brilliant Drama!

Post by merrytess Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 am

This is a thrilling spectacle. Desperate Housewives DVD In principle, I do not want to watch, but because I had nothing else to do, I gave it a shot, and then I liked it. I was impressed. If someone of my age, they may think it was disgusting, because all the sex and stuff. Brothers and Sisters DVD It can be a lot of things that the child should not see here, the violence. But it is a cool show. My favorite character is Susan, she is the funniest character. Grey's Anatomy DVD He gets a fun but dangerous situation are some of the later parts, how to have sex to get framed for John, he discovers that Zachary was living in his house, which was a fun time. This is the best show I have ever seen I love the characters and plot, keeps surprising me all the time, do not get enough. Bones DVD Women of Desperate Housewives cracks me up every episode. They always do something to break me. Whether Victor banks in the water, something funny, or cheating, it never fails to crack me. I am glad that Desperate Housewives will be on at least three seasons. It will certainly rebound and suspense, while being funny at a time. Exactly how much effect this will have a tornado on Wisteria Lane? Family Guy DVD Well, I think it will have a huge effect and it will kill someone important. Only time will tell. Watch Desperate Housewives. It is great!

merrytess

Back to top Go down