Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset

Go down

The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset   Empty The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset

Post by merrytess Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 am

I can watch the The Big Bang Theory DVD shows at my leisure, when I want to, and I don't have to record and fast forward through the commercials. Grey's Anatomy DVD Well into its third season, THE BIG BANG THEORY proved to be one of the most funny TV sitcoms ever aired. I had not laughed out loud this hard ever since the best days of first and second - and BIG BANG is consistently brilliant! Sheldon Cooper is unavoidably the king of the show Bones DVD the massive black hole this Universe revolves around if you will. Sheldon may be on the verge of unifying the fields but cannot drive a car to save his life or break a smile even remotely resembling that of a mere homo sapiens. Best SEASON 3 moment (a very hard choice to make): The L Word DVD attempting to condition Penny using positive reinforcement (chocolates) - but was also open to "mild electric-shocks with almost imperceptible tissue damage" to have her ready by dinner-time. The show unavoidably makes use of previous sitcom combinations (the odd couple, Desperate Housewives DVD the unfulfilled love-interest mismatch) but even if one manages to discern them they are used in such a fresh manner that all that is left is great entertainment!

merrytess

Back to top Go down