Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Ryder

2 posters

Go down

Nick Ryder Empty Nick Ryder

Post by dusk1300 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 am

Name:Dominick Ryder
--Alias:Nick
Species:demigod

Character Info
Personality:sarcastic,intelligent,shy(at times),emotional,dependable
Appearance:olive skin,long straight black hair,black band tee,black jeans and white hoodie with a skull on it.
Weaknesses:self conscious,lacks faith in self.
Strengths:determined,courageous,quick witted.

Biography:
Parents:not known
History:Grew up at an orphanage in new york with 10 other kids. 5 boys and 4 girls. he mostly stuck to him self fearing rejection and when he finally did talk they constantly stole his belongings and called him names. he was weird. the other kids had heard the woman who cared for them talking to a stranger. and that he was found outside the orphanage by the man passing. they said his parents had hated him and that they left him here. he endured the torture until he was 4 weeks shy of 12 years old. he collected some food from the kitchen that night and what little clothes he had and left. no one would care he had gone. perhaps even happy. he lived on the streets of new york awhile evading police and other sinister things. monsters. horrible creatures.It had been almost a year since he had left the orphanage and he began to think of his parents. and knew he had to find them. maybe he was going crazy. monsters weren't real...were they? he went a local library and used the internet. he looked up his birth records. they were hardly readable due to my dyslexia but i managed to make out an address. farm road 3.141 Long Island,New York. nothing would stop him from getting there.
Sample R.P: I left the library and headed past central park. It was just getting dark and the streetlights would be on soon. i turned down an alley and then another working my quickly out of new york into Manhattan. i turned down another alley and stopped dead in my tracks. In the alley before me was a monstrous creature with three heads! it hissed at me. and i tensed. was this a hallucination? the creature open all three of its mouths and fire shot out of them in unison. i felt the searing heat barreling towards me and knew it was real. i save the how for later. i threw myself to the side and and my whole left side was singed jeans smoking, and my hair burnt a bit. i quickly got to my feet and ran. i didn't even try for a certain direction i just ran away as fast and as far as i could. Finally i chanced upon a truck with a big strawberry on the side. i heard voices and hid in the back of the truck. "Come on,we have to get back to Long Island by morning" a voice said a boy. "By the Gods! I'm coming" another voice said a girl this time. the truck started up and sped away. i waited till the truck stopped and figured since the truck was empty they wouldn't come back here. i was right. i briefly heard mumbling and then footsteps fading. i waited another minute and hopped out of the truck. it was almost dawn and i was on a farm road and there was a big hill in front of me. there was a plain wood sign stuck in the ground and it said something like fram raod 3.411. i remembered the address from my birth records. could this be it? and why were those people coming here? of all places. i ran up the hill. on the other side was a huge property with cabins and a huge 4 story house. the sun was just rising as i walked up to the door and knocked. a man who looked like a drunken gambler that hadn't gotten any sleep opened the door and said "Great another one". I stared at him confused. " I came here looking for my parents. Who are you?" i demanded. He looked at me like something to be squashed. "Maybe you should ask who you are little demigod." He spat at me. "As for me I am a God and director of this camp and you will address me as sir at all times." "Yes...sir." i said through clenched teeth. What he said sounded crazy but somehow i believed him. although i had no idea what a demigod was and why he had called me that. but not just that that was something in his eyes that radiated terrible power. "Wait here" he spat at me and he disappeared with a faint popping sound leaving behind a faint scent of grapes.
Optional Info
Books:All of the Percy Jackson books to date.

[i][b]

dusk1300

Back to top Go down

Nick Ryder Empty Re: Nick Ryder

Post by Alex Dashwood Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi nick. Im alex. Dousnt it suck that noone replies?

Alex Dashwood

Back to top Go down

Post by dusk1300 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 am

lol yeah. i joined to rp but I might have to find another website. this is the third so...it's whatever. I'm getting The Heroes of Olympus: Book 1 The Lost Hero today. I can't wait to read the rest of it. i read the online preview chapters. Smile [/i]

dusk1300

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Dashwood Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Me too. I recomennd Half Blood Vengeance. My username is rere321.

Alex Dashwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down