Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12)

+4
Stasha Shotaru
Percy Jackson
Penny Killian
Poseidon
8 posters

Go down

Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12) Empty Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12)

Post by Poseidon Wed May 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Poseidon followed the children to the cabin area, he looked back at Penny and noticed that another God was here. Surprisingly enough it was Eros, then the God of Rhyming showed up. Poseidon told them to come here and tell the children.
:::::
Apollo looked down at Penny, and smiled. "I see my child has arrived safely. Who may I thank of helping her?" He pondered looking around as he spoke. He saw another girl and winked at her. "Thank you." He said.
:::::
Eros, a rather unimportant god, showed up and was rather small today. He looked at Stasha and gazed into the eyes of the next child. "You, Stasha, are my next daughter. A Daughter of Love."
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

https://camphalfbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12) Empty Re: Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12)

Post by Penny Killian Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Penny blinked up at the slightly glowing god. Unless she was mistaken, she had been claimed as a Daughter of Apollo, god of the sun. "F-Father?" She asked. Aria nuzzled Penny in congratulation and happiness for her discovering her father.

"Wow..." She watched Eros claim Stasha with only a single word. She smiled and clapped for her friend. "Wow, you're a daughter of Eros, Stasha!"

Maybe I have a new cabin to report to. She thought absently. But that means I won't get to stay with Stasha. Oh well, I'll make new friends too! Penny gathered her lime green pack and faced the cabin with the sun symbol on it.

((I guess some things don't change! I was kind of hoping I would be claimed by someone new, but oh well. I suppose Moli and Penny are more closely related than I thought!))
Penny Killian
Penny Killian
Daughter of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

"Wow, they are claimed already! I thought they would be in the cabin for a few days waiting. I am going to the arena, dinner is at 7:00 PM. Make sure you are there. Good day Eros and Apollo." he said and with that he ran off to the arena forgetting about the tour completely. New kids claimed already, what next, are more newbies going to get claimed 10 minutes after they cross the border.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Wed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm

"Well Percy, wasn't it you who said before the council you want the Gods and Goddesses to claim there children faster. We have made the added cabins and we have done as you instructed." Apollo said as he whirled away with a rhyming couplet. Eros was gone too. Poseidon was gone in a huff as well as Gods are very busy.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

https://camphalfbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stasha Shotaru Thu May 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Stasha had totally blanked, just following them to make sure that Penny would be okay. Percy seemed to be preety snippy when he wanted to. She walked into the Hermes cabin with them and saw Apollo and another god. She titled her head to the side, very confused. Why were they here exactly? Then she heard what Apollo said. She smiled and hugged Penny, totally happy for her. But she was caught off guard at what the other god said.

"Eros, is my dad?" Stasha asked, confused. She'd been here a month almost and she'd just been claimed. A smile broke out on her face and Stasha had the strongest erge to hug her father. Stasha stuttered out a response, but it came as more, "I.... uh..um, I... you...Penny? Help?" She didn't know what to say to this.
Stasha Shotaru
Stasha Shotaru
Daughter of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by biony Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm

man you guys are lucky getting claimed so fast Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12) Icon_wink

biony

http://www.poptropica.com/(not mine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodriguez Mon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Rodriguez Walks in and Sets his duffel bags on a Unused Bunk
Then looks over to the Gods and Says hmmm So thats what a God looks like What a Lucky Girl she is i wonder when i will be Claimed he asked him self. He walks over to the Gods and Greets them .
Rodriguez
Rodriguez

Back to top Go down

Post by biony Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 pm

rodriguez that writing is so out of order and have you ever read the Percey jackson series pobaly not and the gods rarely come to camp i dont think they could come just for a petty new kid ugh...

biony

http://www.poptropica.com/(not mine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis101 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Valerie walkes in to seeing a bunch of gods.She looks for the man that looks like a surfer."oh. Posiedon I found you.Hi Im Valerie I just arived at the camp.My protecter said I could find you here.WOW is that your son Percy over there." Hermes Cabin (Cabin 12) Herz
Artemis101
Artemis101

Back to top Go down

Post by zoenightshade222 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:01 am

Charlotte walked into the cabin after she had been off in the woods. She was amazed to find gods in the cabin. she had never been sent on a quest or anything and she had never seen a god, could one of these gods be my parents she thought. she walked over to them and greeted them shyly beacause she didnt know how to act and she was always shy around people unless she knew them and she didnt know many people.

zoenightshade222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down