Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highly Recommend Show--Criminal Minds

Go down

Highly Recommend Show--Criminal Minds Empty Highly Recommend Show--Criminal Minds

Post by merrytess Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

I really like to see Criminal Minds DVD .Criminal Criminal Minds is a show that I can get interested and stay there throughout the show. The episode I saw recently was a serial killer who had tattooed images of women he had killed on his body. Desperate Housewives DVD The murderer had called 911 and then killed himself in the hope that the police thought he had done everything themselves. Of course, our talented group of more intelligent than the average team, and thus quickly concluded that the murderer must have had some help, and then dig deeper into the evidence. Cold Case DVD The show then switches to another scene that shows his accomplices and the last woman who was abducted. As shown evolved, it was logical and had a brilliant, if twisted. It is one of the things I love about this show is that its generally the same (or another form of murder), Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD but still has the twists and turns to you coming back for more every week. This show is the actors / actresses who have a personality that you can join. Criminal Minds I recommend, if you’re part of a TV program. The L Word DVD Not a lot of blood and blood as some television programs, but offers a good view now.

merrytess

Back to top Go down