Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication for Percy

2 posters

Go down

Aplication for Percy Empty Aplication for Percy

Post by Percy Jackson Wed May 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Basic Info

Name:Percy Jackson

--Alias: Seaweed Brain

Species:Dimigod

Character Info
Personality: He is a nice guy
overall, but he can sometimes get out of control. But that's typical for your
average demigod. He is a little jumpy sometimes, and he likes to
swim. Percy gets angry when he's insulted or his Dad is, and is known
for being stubborn in his ways. Once he's sure of something, it takes a lot to
convince him otherwise. His fatal flaw is loyalty to friends and family:He
would take the risk of betting the world to save a friends. He has a
talent for ticking off the gods, and incedentally has a terrible run of bad
luck. He wanted to ask his friend Annabeth to the fireworks, the biggest dating
event at Camp Half-Blood, but continuously chickened out. Annabeth herself
ended up asking him to it, BECAUSE PERCY WAS TOO STUPID!!!.

Appearance: He has Sea Green Eyes. He is also tall and strong. He has black hair. He normally wears his orange camp t-shirt. He has white skin. He is also strong and fast. His shoes are black. His legs are pretty long. His arm's are normal size and his weight is average.

Weaknesses:Sky because Zeus was mad that he thought he stole his Master Bolt, Small of Back because when he took a dip in the River Styx that was his one weak spot, being insulted because he just gets out of hand and gets mad, being in the presence of Ares because one of his power's is to make people mad which makes him mad, losing his family and friends because he likes them so much and it would hurt him greatly if they died. Another one is eagles because Zeus made eagle's and Zeus was mad at him for thinking he stole the Master Bolt. He's usually seen wearing jeans or shorts (depending on the weather) and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, or other T-shirts that fit. Appearance isn't of great importance to him, besides not looking completly messy. He's also known to drool in his sleep.

Strengths:Water and Sea because he is the son of Poseidon, Riptide because it has helped him through all of his fights, Olympus because his dad is an Olympian and he is on the god's side, friends and family because they encourage him to fight and keep him alive. Some more is horses because his father, Poseidon is the creator of horses.

Biography:

Parents:Poseidon

History:He was
chased across the boundary by a minotor. He fought Kronos. He has been
to the underworld. He also jumped off the St. Louis Arch. At first when he came across the border he thought his Mom was dead but she wasn't. He has been sent on many quests. He has also played and won many capture the flag games before. He has also been to Olympus. He id get asked to become immortal but he rejected it . He has also swam in the River Styx. He is a single child. He attended Yancy Acadamy in 6th Grade, Meriwether Prep in 7th Grade and Goode High School in 9th Grade. He discovered that Grover was missing in his 2nd year at Camp Half-Blood and went to the Sea of Monsters to find him but the quest was given to Clarisse but he snuck along. He also is friends with Nico Di Angelo. He also wednt into the Labyrinth and wehen he came out he battled Kronos' Army who invaded the camp. IN the end Percy, who was the one of the prophecy wasn't the one, Luke killed himself to kill Kronos.

Skills

RP
Sample: Percy had jumped out of the way and slashed with Riptide. He
caught the hellhound in the back and it went to dust. Percy then ran
back over the boundaries. He then walked to the dining hall and ate
dinner. After dinner was done Chiron got up and announced tha capture the flag was that night. Percy then met up with Annabeth and asked about the plan. She said to go to the borders and be border patrol. Percy then walked off to his position.

Optional Info
Books:All of them
I hope this is better because I don't get Draw out the Appearance, Personality and
Strengths, Weakness. Explain how they are weaknesses, explain his finer
features, make it more appealing.

Last edited by rockies31 on Thu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Aplication for Percy Empty Re: Aplication for Percy

Post by Poseidon Wed May 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Fix the way the way the sentences are cut off. De*migods. Alias is another name that you go by, your character. You need more description in appearance, which is not a picture, and personality. More description in Strengths and Weaknesses, along with RP Sample and History.

YOU HAVE 2 CHANCES LEFT FOR BECOMING A CANNON.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

https://camphalfbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Thu May 21, 2009 6:22 am

I edited them, you can now read over them and tell me if they are improved.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Thu May 21, 2009 6:34 am

1 Chance Left,

Draw out the Appearance, Personality and Strengths, Weakness. Explain how they are weaknesses, explain his finer features, make it more appealing.

Remember 1 Last Chance.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 pm

There should be no discussion on Character Profiles unless you are a moderator or admin. I have not yet permitted against this because I did not realize it would be a problem. Any discussion upon being accepted, character wise, shall be between the applier and the acceptor. Please Annabeth, I do not think I need to give you a three day ban.

Back to applying, I will accept you as I believe you have enough writing talent for Percy, I suggest you apply for a tutor, unless Annabeth is already helping, please do not go about matters while I am not here.

I will have to give you a warning saying that if you do not make complete posts you will have your cannon privileges taken away and you will need to file a Custom character order.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down