Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vals App

Go down

Vals App Empty Vals App

Post by Artemis101 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Name: Valerie
--Alias: Val or Val-val
Species: Demigod

Character Info
Appearance:She is 5'2" with Hazel eyes that sometimes turn green and Blondish Brown hair that goes to her shoulders.She has minor acne on her forehead and has black plastic glasses.
Personality:She is very inquisitive.She is always helpful to other people and can bring good luck.Most of the time she is histrionic.
Weaknesses:none major unless you count seldom staying still for long
Strengths:clever,bold,determined,athletic, and a powerful magician

Biography
Parent: undetermined
History:She didnt have a very good childhood from the day she was born to the day she went to CHB.The only good times she had was when she was visiting her dad,until she learned that he wasnt her real dad.So she ran away from home,ran into her best guy-friend who brought her to Camp Half-Blood.

Skills
RP Sample:Valerie went running through the streets of Bronx,New York when she bumped into someone."ugh.Sorry.Noah im so glad I ran into you.I just..."but she was interupted by a growl."Is that..."Noah interupted her"yes.A Spinx.Come on I need to get you to the camp.""Camp.What Camp?"Then the sphinx took Noah and made his pants come off."Your a satyr.""Yeah and your protecter.Now help me!"Valerie stole the Sphinxs dagger then tricked it into turning around so she could stab it.When Noah was safe and put his pants back on he sayed"Thanks. Now lets get you to that camp."

Optional Info
Books:Anything that had to do with Greece and Greek Mythology

//

Last edited by Artemis101 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Artemis101
Artemis101

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum