Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyx, Goddess of Night, Application

2 posters

Go down

Nyx, Goddess of Night, Application Empty Nyx, Goddess of Night, Application

Post by Nyx Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: Nyx
--Alias:
Nyx
Species: Immortal

Character Info
Personality: Nyx is the goddess of night so, in essence, she is very mysterious. She doesn't really like to talk with others or socialize. But when she does, she clearly has something that needs to be heard. When she's in a good mood, Nyx is very easy to get along with. But when she's got her temper going, it is said that even Zeus himself fears her.
Appearance: Nyx has long night black hair. It is wavy and reaches her waist. She has emerald green eyes. They have a bit of black in them though. And when she'd angry, the go completely black. Nyx's skin is fair, pale. Being a goddess though, Nyx's skin has a vibrance not known to any human paleness.
Weaknesses: The sun. She does not like the sun, but she will go into it if deemed necessary.
Strengths: The night and the moon.

Biography:
Parents: Nyx was born from Chaos. She is said to have been around since the beginning of creation.
History: Nyx had many children. She was said to be one of the only immortals that Zeus feared. She brithed 17 children, including Charon, Thanatos, Nemesis, and Hesperides. She had these children with Erebus, god of shadow and darkness. Nyx was a being that had "sprouted" from Chaos, Chaos was the first immortal and had been around since creation of the Gods and Goddesses, Nyx was the mother of Thanatos. Nyx did not scare Zeus, but he did worry about the evil children she bore.
The Oracle of Delphi had given Chaos a prophecy that stated your first child will be female, she was give birth to the most wretched, evil children and they will ruin the Gods reputation. Nyx is also known to be called The Goddess of the Forgotten, because she was forgotten by the gods because of her major faux pa.

Skills
RP Sample: (sample from The Highschool Daze )

Princess? Princess?! Did he honestly think she was a princess? Well he was dead wrong. Stasha's hand twitched, just itching to slap him. She restrained herself however. She tried not to cough with the arrival of yet another cancer stick. "If you don't mind, don't be this close to me while you're smoking." She told him. Of course it was only a request, so she couldn't really stop him from smoking in her face as he was currently doing. "You really think I'm a Princess huh? Funny." Stasha scoffed. She looked up at him - he was taller then her - and nodded to his next statement about Paramore. She understood that. It had taken her a while to like them herself.

"I'm not getting hot, I'm just... just..." Stasha had to think of some excuse as to why she was blushing. If she was going to be honest, this guy was really getting to her. She just couldn't be around him any longer without wanting to be in a relationship for the first time. "I'm just angry. People get red in the face when they're angry." Stasha said, clearly lying. She sighed, knowing he'd know that she was lying. It was hard not to. Stasha couldn't lie to save herself.

"And no, I'm not some plastic bimbo. I happen to be really smart, I keep my natural hair color and eye color." Stasha then sighed. She almost chuckled at the insanity of this conversation. "The important thing is that I know what's going on around me. I don't chase after guys just to get some pathetic sex that would probably leave me wanting more after. I have morals unlike some girls." She was getting more confident with every word. She'd honestly never opened up this much before. It was rather unsettling.

"Just, never mind. You won't listen either way. You'll probably make another smart comment about it." Stasha gave up. She sighed and walked back to where her guitar was. She put it in the case and then looked at Lennon. "I just, I see things the way they are. Those other girls, the ones you most likely go for, don't know crap because they don't care. I do." Stasha finished. She smirked with her next thought. "Oh and by the way, Hot Topic isn't that great honestly."

Optional Info
Books: I have read all of the books. (they're amazing!)

[You get three chances to earn the role of ANY cannon, once those three tries are over, you MUST make a custom]

Last edited by nyx on Fri May 29, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing title and history)

Nyx
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Nyx, Goddess of Night, Application Empty Re: Nyx, Goddess of Night, Application

Post by Poseidon Fri May 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Please brush up the grammar of your application, please use the edit button. I would like it if you changed the title to "Nyx, Goddess of Night, Application."

Please understand cannon means characters from the book, I am currently taking a Greek mythology class in college. We have recently learned about Nyx, there is a lot to her history then that. You have only stated her sexual history, please state her other history.

I'll give you some more of her history:

Nyx was a being that had "sprouted" from Chaos, Chaos was the first immortal and had been around since creation of the Gods and Goddesses, Nyx was the mother of Thanatos or Thantos(Roman Mythology). Nyx did not scare Zeus, but he did worry about the evil children she bore.
The Oracle of Delphi had given Chaos a prophecy that stated your first child will be female, she was give birth to the most wretched, evil children and they will ruin the Gods reputation. Nyx is also known to be called The Goddess of the Forgotten, because she was forgotten by the gods because of her major faux pa.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

https://camphalfbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Okay, well I changed what you asked. Hope it's okay. Oh and I used the history you gave me. I didn't know that about her, I looked her up and what I originally had was all I could find. Again, sorry and I hope it's okay now.

Nyx
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Sun May 31, 2009 8:06 am

Please do not leave what I had written, just in reference to applying for something else.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Sun May 31, 2009 8:07 am

Approved.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Admin