Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!))

5 posters

Go down

A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!)) Empty A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!))

Post by Annabeth Fri May 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Annabeth ran to the Training Grounds and sighed. She turned to the rich sparkling colours of the sunset and drank them in. Camp Half-Blood had been her home for so long, but what would she do when she was older? Sighing wearily, she pulled her golden curls into a low ponytail and took out her knife, the one Luke had given her so long ago. Whenever she saw it it made her sad. So she couldn't let herself think. Just attack, and look ahead. WHOOSH. Straw twirled and glowed around her, glinting off the sunset.
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

http://xxsandseraphsilencex.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!)) Empty Re: A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!))

Post by Penny Killian Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Penny entered the training area a bit nervously. She tucked a bit of her honey-blonde hair behind her ear and fiddled with her willow longbow, which was at least half her height. This would be her first time really training, but she wanted to try the archery range here. This would be a good time to test out her bow. She had recieved it from her father, Apollo. Lord Hermes had delivered the parcel to her yesterday, and she couldn't wait to try out the large longbow.

Aria the grass snake, coiled loosely over her right shoulder, hissed quietly toward the golden haired girl training on a dummy. Penny looked up and immediatly blushed. "Oh! I... I hope I hadn't interfered with your training, ma'am." She looked down at her feet. "I was just hoping to try out my new bow here... but I can come back later, if I bother you!"

She watched the girl slice open a training dummy with her bronze knife. She was very skillful, and obviously experianced. I wonder if I could learn to be strong like that... From what they tell me, I guess I'd have to. Penny wondered, then her determination kicked in. She would do her best to get better!

((Hope you don't mind me joining you, Annabeth! Wink ))
Penny Killian
Penny Killian
Daughter of Apollo

Back to top Go down

A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!)) Empty Re: A Bit of Training a Day, and the nasties will stay AWAY!!!((OPen to those with GRAMMAR!))

Post by Percy Jackson Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Percy saw the two girls with each other and walked to a dummy by them and uncapped Riptide. He slashed at its belly and then beheaded it. He stood back at his work and looked at Penny, the girl with the bow, he sucked with the bow a lot so he never used a bow. He came here because he needed to practice with Riptide because he had the feeling there was going to be a lot of monsters this year. After examining his work he went and got a drink of water and sat down.

He saw Annabeth with the knife Luke gave her long ago before even he came to camp. But now Luke was dead and there was nothing they could do about it. He heard a growling sound to his left. Oh no, Mrs. O'Leary.
She came bounding up to him and tackled him and licked his face. "Hi, girl, can you get off of me please." he said as she got off of him and nudged a ball to him. He threw it and she went to retrieve it. The game of catch went on for about 15 min.

He then got another dummy and practiced on this one making sure he had a better use of this one. He uncapped Riptide and went to work. He stabbed and then spun and made a decent side gash in its left side. He then sliced across the dummy's front and then he jumped and stabbed Riptide where the skull would be.

((Hope you don't mind me either))
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Killian Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Penny watched Percy fearfully. The dude had just decapitated a dummy... He could probably do that to me... Her eyes widened, and she turned, distracting herself by focusing on aiming her bow. She was swift and accurate with Solflight, her longbow, as any daughter of Apollo was expected to be.

She watched the hellhound bound over with a friendly "WOOF!" She slobbered on Percy, and she laughed. Serves him right for being so cold and mean. She growled inwardly. She glanced at the blond haired girl again. She was doing well with her knife, though she seemed thoughtful.

Aria watched everything with eyes that could not blink. She didn't like how Percy was so cool to everyone just because he could swing a pretty sword. She flicked her tongue and hissed quietly at him. She shook her head and watched Penny hit the dummy in front of her with arrows, piercing its head and stomach. At least her training was going well.

((Just trying to encourage the RPing around here. And Percy, I'm not going to tell you how to RP, but Percy is not cold to everyone. He's pretty open-minded, and has a sense of humor. He sympathizes with new demigods because he remembers being one of them. Just think about that, ok? You don't have to listen to me, it's just a bit of advice.))
Penny Killian
Penny Killian
Daughter of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

He pulled Riptide out and went back to work. He looked over at the girl watching him, he smiled. She was really good with the bow, I wish I was as good as Penny. He then finished it off and uncapped Riptide. He walked up to her and said, "Hi, I am Percy, Son of Poseidon, who are you. How are you today by the way. I am feeling great." he said smiling and holding his hand out. He remembered being the one of the new demigods. That was fun unless you didn't like being around new people. he thought.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Killian Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

((Yay, you took my advice! It'll help, believe me. Very Happy ))

Penny laughed at his continuous speech. "I'm Penny Killian, daughter of Apollo, as you might remember. You led me around camp for awhile. Nice to meet you again, Percy Jackson." She took his hand carefully, shyly. She was always nervous about meeting new people, and always had been. She didn't say more than she had to, most of the time.

Aria stared at him. Such a quick change in temperament. If Penny was ok, then Aria was ok... for the time being.

Penny adjusted her hupille, (pronouced "wee-pull") basically a decorated piece of cloth that you wore over your head. Women in Guatemala, Penny's former home, wove these intricate poncho-like materials. She sighed, remembering Guatemala. I wish I could have stayed there. A sudden thought struck her. I wonder if Tony ever made it....
Penny Killian
Penny Killian
Daughter of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 pm

((I have not posted in...a couple of years xDDD))
Annabeth smiled at the girl, her grey eyes taking in her every detail. "No, I don't mind. you are welcome to train here. I don't believe we've met? I'm Annabeth Chase. A daughter of Athena." She gave a sideways glance to Percy and Mrs. O leary. "Hey there Perce. Hey Mrs. O'leary."

She gave her giant, silky ears a quick scratch, then went back to killing dummies.
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

http://xxsandseraphsilencex.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodriguez Mon May 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Rodriguez Walks over to the Crowd of People and Waves
hey im Rodriguez im New to camp and i would a Like a tour of the
Camp then Suddenly jumps becuase of a werid looking dog
then he asks if its Freindly
Rodriguez
Rodriguez

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis101 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Valerie walks in themiddle shes been sitting on a bench"She is unless she dosent like youI learned that when I first got here.Hi im Valerie but you can call me Val.This is Percy,Annabeth,and Penny."She said pointing to each one of them as she said their names."I can give you a tour if you want."
Artemis101
Artemis101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down