Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole James

2 posters

Go down

Nicole James Empty Nicole James

Post by Nicole James Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Nicole James
Alias: Nicky Daring
Species: half-blood

Character Info
Personality: Nicole is an arrogant girl acts strong and will keep fighting to her last breath
Appearance: Nicole has dark skin and long black hair she has dark dark eyes that tend to freak people out. She is very petite
Weaknesses: Nicole is very weak and sometimes jumps to conclusions
Strengths: Nicole is a fighter and can use magic at her deposal thought she is still learning

Biography:
Parents: her father is Mickey Daring and her mother is Hecate, Greek goddess of the three paths, guardian of the household, protector of everything newly born and dark side of the moon, and the goddess of witchcraft
History: Nicole was born on June 6 in a golden carriage. Her father adored her in everyway possible. He spoiled her to no end but when she turned 8 everything changed. Her father began to teach her swordplay and archery. Her father died 2 years later when he tried to protect her from a hellhound. Nicole blames herself and hates any hellhound to this day. She ran away to camp half blood. This is her second year.
Skills: magic and archery she dose poetry well too
RP Sample: Nicole walks in she feels like everyone is looking at her. She gulps then she waves and smiles nervously “Hi I’m Nicole” she says blinking her eyes and twirled her black hair nervously.
Optional Info
Books: The Lightning Thief to The Last Olympian and The Demigod Files

Hi is this before or after The Last Olympian
Nicole James
Nicole James

Back to top Go down

Nicole James Empty Updated Season--Grey's Anatomy

Post by merrytess Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Doctors Grey's Anatomy DVD most beloved Primetime TV in exchange for a season of unprecedented emotional twists. Relive every moment with mesmerizing ABC Grey Anatomy: Season seventh. Brothers and Sisters DVD This is a year of new beginnings of the medical team of Seattle Grace Hospital as they slowly recover from the tragedy that hit too close to home. New relationships emerge and strongest commitments has been tested in the mobile 6-disc set. Bones DVD Success in the operating room for errors and all the drama between physicians exciting to find a way to survive as long as they rely on each other. Relive every heart beat and get even more, including the extended version of the musical movement and music videos with the doctors you’ve never seen before only on DVD. The Big Bang Theory DVD This season has been incredible. I thought they handled the fallout of last seasons finale really well. I love the character stories that ran throughout the season. Yang seemed to take more of a centre stage this season, which was great as she is one of my favourite characters. The L Word DVD There are one or two tiny new characters, but I think they are more for future seasons and were added to sort of get the ball rolling on next seasons stories. Meredith had a fantastic storyline this season, which sort of came alive towards the second half.

merrytess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum