Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemplations

3 posters

Go down

Contemplations Empty Contemplations

Post by Stasha Shotaru Mon May 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Stasha found herself walking up to the shoreline of Long Island Sound. She didn't know what drew her to go there, but she felt that it was necessary. She needed to think. And think about everything. She'd been at camp for about a month and she still hadn't been claimed. Stasha was still staying in the over crowded Hermes cabin and she still had little to no friends. No one wanted to talk to her. One person ahd spoken to her however. It was brief and they'd cursed her saying she was a daughter of Hades because of her hair and eyes. Stasha had just walked away, not caring in the least what they said.

Stasha's family was no where to be seen. Her foster mother had been killed when she was twelve, she didn't know what happened to her foster parents after she left and her birth dad had abandoned her short after he remarried. As for her birth mother... well her story was pretty much the same for her birth father. No clue as to her whereabouts. And Stasha hated it. She had no one... no one at all.

"Man this sucks!" Stasha picked up a rock and threw it into the water. She cursed in ancient greek, a habit she'd picked up lately. Where are you? Please... give me some sign... Stasha thought to herself. She sighed and sat down on the shore.
Stasha Shotaru
Stasha Shotaru
Daughter of Eros

Back to top Go down

Contemplations Empty Re: Contemplations

Post by Percy Jackson Tue May 26, 2009 6:17 am

Percy walked along the sound and saw a girl. "What are you doing." he said coming up to her. "Just don't hit me with that rock please. I have seen you, you are unclaimed. I doubt you are Son of Poseidon. If you are I would be amazed. Other than that I don't know your parent." He said sitting down.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Tue May 26, 2009 10:18 am

Annabeth walked up to both of them, her golden hair in a thick ponytail. "Well, Percy. I think you're right. There's NO WAY SHE could be a SON of Poseidon. But still..." She winked at the new girl. "Hey. I'm Annabeth Chase, a daughter of Athena. What's your name?"
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

http://xxsandseraphsilencex.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Tue May 26, 2009 11:29 am

"Sorry, I get confused sometimes. I am Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon. I am tired, don't do anything funny well I am asleep." he said laying his head down and closed his eyes. He knew they would pour water on him since he couldn't use his powers while he was resting. At least he got some sleep, I hope I don't get a bad dream he thought and fell asleep.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stasha Shotaru Tue May 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Stasha smirked at what the girl, Annabeth, had said. "I'm Stasha Shotaru. And yes, there's no possible way I could be a son of Poseidon. And as you guessed it Percy, I am unclaimed. But It's okay." I guess... she added as an after thought. Stasha looked at both Percy and Annabeth. "So um... how long have yo two been here?" She asked. No one had talked to her the entire time she'd been here and now these two were just popping up and introducing themselves.
Stasha Shotaru
Stasha Shotaru
Daughter of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Annabeth grinned. "We'd been here the entire time, you know...two good friends relaxing in our Cabins while saving the world...that's all. By the way, did i mention Kronos went bye-bye?" She held out her hand. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Stasha." With her other arm, she casually opened a water bottle and poured it all over Percy's head.
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Stasha Shotaru Tue May 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Stasha listened to what Annabeth had to say. She laughed at the relaxing comment. How could anyone relax around here? It was too crazy. "You really beat Kronos huh? Cool." Stasha took Annabethe's hand while laughing at what she did to Percy.
Stasha Shotaru
Stasha Shotaru
Daughter of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed May 27, 2009 4:07 pm

"So, basically, don't worry," She concluded easily, as she whacked Percy's head with the water bottle. "I'm sure we'll be the best of friends. Anyways, what Cabin are you from? Or do you know? Well, you'll have to soon, cause of this one's wish." Shejerked her head at Percy.
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Wed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Percy woke up.He rubbed his head which he knew she hit him with her bottle. "What was that for! So I wanted to live a life and not be immortal. Maybe I will ask if I could be immortal near the end of my life." he said rubbing his head. He willed himself to get dry.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Thu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Annabeth scowled at him. "Not on my death, Seaweed Brain. Or maybe I'll be granted immortality before you. Then Thalia and I will laugh when you're an old man and we're only sixteen." She threw him another nasty look. "Or I'll hit you with another water bottle." She winked at Stasha. "Sorry you had to see that! Come on, Stasha, let's go do something."
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Stasha Shotaru Thu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Stasha smiled at the banter between the two people before her. The two of them clearly liked each other, or they wouldn't torture each other like that. Well it wasn't torture really, more or less, tormenting each other. Either way, they liked each other and it was quite obvious. Stasha nodded to Annabeth. "Okay, that'd be cool."
Stasha Shotaru
Stasha Shotaru
Daughter of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Thu May 28, 2009 4:36 pm

"Hey, watch it, remember they asked if I wanted to be a god but I declined it. Fine go off somewhere else!" he said running to the water and jumped in. Whoosh a tidal wave came and engulfed him. He felt a nudge on his leg and looked down and saw a tiger shark doing it. It wanted him to swim with him. He grabbed his fin and they took off. It saw a fish and went after it and leaped out of the water and caught it. That was his dinner, that reminded him, it was nearly dinner time. When they hit the water he told it he had to go get dinner and swam back to the surface.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson
Son of Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Fri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm

"Mm-hm. Shows a lot about you." Annabeth rolled her eyes at him, then turned to Stasha. "Come on, we'll go to the Training Grounds, and then the Mess Hall. We'll be all ready and healthy and he'll come later, all wet and cold." She smiled at Stasha, "Come on."
Annabeth
Annabeth
Daughter of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Stasha Shotaru Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Stasha laughed. Jeez Percy was bipolar or something. She sighed and nodded to Annabeth. "Alright." She started walking away. Well, things sure were getting interesting.
Stasha Shotaru
Stasha Shotaru
Daughter of Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum