Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Guy Seasons 1-9: Amazing Show!

Go down

Family Guy Seasons 1-9: Amazing Show! Empty Family Guy Seasons 1-9: Amazing Show!

Post by merrytess Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 am

Family Guy DVDis a show based on the main family, the Griffins, consisting of Meg, Chris, Stewie, Lois, Brian and Peter. This show is mostly about all the misadventures of the Griffin family in the middle, and sometimes with friends, Quagmire (Glen), Joe, Cleaveland, and many others. Breaking Bad DVD The setting is Quahog, Rhode Island, Spooner Street, where Peter lives with his neighbors (above). Some people may find this show Greusome, or just plain wrong. But it seems fun, and sometimes a life lesson. I think this program will continue to make the summit. Medium DVD This is the show stupid. Everyone should see. I love the baby dog called a brain there. I think we need a movie. This is fun. If you do not like your not the United States. I mean, how do not like. The Mentalist DVD There are so many things to say about this show that I can not stop thinking. I like the best dog. Family Guy is a show of many adventures Griffin and family, the family talks about a dog, a child who wants to kill his mother and father and rule the world, a hair-brain schemes often lands more or less all the problems. My favorite concert was one of the funniest show I have ever seen. Criminal Minds DVDI have seen every episode and this season is one of the best seasons so far the only problem i have ever had with this show is when they cut to conway twitty but other than that this is the best show ever.

merrytess

Back to top Go down