Camp Half-Blood Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang Theory—Favorite Show!

Go down

The Big Bang Theory—Favorite Show! Empty The Big Bang Theory—Favorite Show!

Post by merrytess Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am

The Big Bang Theory DVD has become a favorite in the TV sitcom. Jim, Johnny, Kaley, Simon and Kunal have a great chemistry and make a great cast. All of them are gut-bustingly hilarious, Desperate Housewives DVD as well as succulent Kaley Cuoco near Sheldon and Leonard are not as smart as they and their colleagues at Caltech - Engineer Howard Wolowitz and Astro-physosist Rajesh Koothrapoli Cold Case DVD its shape from its looks great. Kaley Cuoco was the perfect girl. Honestly, I do not understand most of what these people say (mostly by Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper), but I am getting there, because it does not seem to have a number of IQ points for each episode. Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD I think I’ll have to wait for the DVD. I love this show and everything else! I have other favorites that are currently in the air. So this show has become my ‘Friends’ and ‘The West Wing’ of the decade, I watched a couple of years, and nobody caught me, The L Word DVD I just set one day and became addicted to Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper) and Johnny Galecki is (Leonard Hofstadter) stories and their chemistry! Fans of the series can fire you do not like that not get the humor and references.

merrytess

Back to top Go down